Thursday, November 15, 2007

Your November Monthly cont'd

Like I promised here is that awesome mix I was telling you guys about. The tracklist is as follows:


  1. Portrait of Love - Cheri Dennis ft. Young Joc & Gorilla Zoe
  2. Gossip - Lil' Wayne
  3. Apologize - Timbaland ft. OneRepublic
  4. Violet Stars Happy Hunting! - Janelle Monae
  5. We All Want the Same Thing - Kevin Michael
  6. Put You Up On Game - Aretha Franklin ft. Fantasia
  7. Sweetest Girl - Wyclef Jean
  8. Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
  9. Blue Magic - Jay Z ft. Pharell
  10. After Love - Keri Hilson
  11. Wind On Me - Jagged Edge ft. Ashanti
  12. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
  13. Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Bon Jovi ft. LeAnn Rimes
  14. Resentment - Jazmine Sullivan
  15. Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
  16. Lolita Fairytale - Vanessa Carlton
  17. Cop's Up - Lyfe Jennings
  18. Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys
  19. Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
  20. I'm So Hood Remix - DJ Khaled

You need to DL both links for the whole CD.

Part One

Part 2

Check out the Pure Brown Sugar Sunshine Blogs on the right we have a new addition, Pretty Pink and Baby Blue. Check out her site along with all the others.

And remember if you have a band or any musical act or anyone who you think needs more exposure direct them this way! If you're a writer, send me a poem or an exceprt from a short story, I'll be more than happy to feature it as part of the monthly. And remember to vote in the poll!

Coming up:
Colbie Caillat - CoCo
Alicia Keys - As I Am
Chris Brown - Exclusive
Anticipated Movies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=lps3 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
Your aferanas :)